The Almanac for Pastoral LiturgyQUANTITY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE ON THIS ITEM
Contributing Authors: Ann Dickinson Degenhard, Christopher J. Ferraro, Paul Radkowski
This book is the essential pastoral resource to help you prepare the liturgy each day of the liturgical year! If you are a priest or deacon, liturgist, music director, worship team member, religious educator, or simply interested in more information about Catholic liturgy, this publication will be an invaluable tool. This year's edition includes quotations for reflection from Laudato si'. This resource includes:
- Notes on preparing the Mass, receiving the sacraments, and celebrating the Liturgy of the Hours
- Commentary about the third edition of The Roman Missal
- Ideas to enhance the choice of music and the liturgical environment and ways to bring the liturgy into your home
- Features on liturgical ministry, devotions and sacramentals, and blessings
- Helpful tips for homilies, catechesis, liturgy preparation, and other ideas for parishes and families Pastoral ideas for leading and preparing children's Liturgy of the Word
- Opportunities for evangelization
- Original Mass texts for the Prayer of the Faithful, dismissals for RCIA and children's Liturgy of the Word, and Introduction to Mass
- Quotations for reflection from Laudato si'.
This resource runs from December 2020 through November 2021.
Paperback, 8-3/8 x 10-7/8 inches
Publ code SSS19